Comments

If you wish to add a comment to any of my articles please do so as I am always pleased to have a contribution from any reader as this increases the interest for other visitors.

Sunday 26 October 2014

Photographs for week ending 26 October 2014

This week's offering of the daily photographs I have posted to Twitter and Facebook. They are in chronological, date order.

You will notice that there are eight images as I have decided to make Sunday the week-end day from now on.


I was trying to think of a title for this conceptual photograph, at the same time listening to Lou Bega's version of Mambo 5, when it came to me.

'A little bit of mono-colour from sunlight'.




Gayle Beck, Hawes, Wensleydale, North Yorkshire, UK.


Following reports that no one had seen Mr Santa Claus for approximately 10 months we discovered him this morning (26 October 2014) sleeping rough in Orihuela Costa, Costa Blanca, Spain.


Just click on any image to enlarge it.

© Elliot Sampford

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous and add your name rather than 'Anonymous' to your comment, as it may not be published. In the 'Comment as' box above use the drop-down menu and select 'Name/URL'. In the 'Edit profile' pop-up enter your name and press continue. There will be a period of delay before your comment appears on the article until I receive the automatic notification that you have made one and can authorised its publication.

Any comment that includes vulgar language, racist remarks or anything of that nature will either be edited or not published at my discretion.