Comments

If you wish to add a comment to any of my articles please do so as I am always pleased to have a contribution from any reader as this increases the interest for other visitors.

Sunday 21 December 2014

Photograph Gallery for the week ending 21 December 2014

Within this week's gallery of my photographs are two from a new wildlife project.

A handful of Goldfinches.


Lincoln Cathedral – taken at 17:15 hrs. on the 16th December 2014. One of my first attempts of night photography.


Holly in all its splendour in a garden close by to our house.


At the moment we seem to have at least one, more often two,  in our house every day so I decided to try a project on photographing a Ladybird. This is image 1 of 6 that  I plan to publish before the 'New Year'.


Strolling round the garden in the afternoon sun.


This is picture 2 of 6 showing a slight movement of wings. In each image the Coccinellid will reveal a little more of itself.


A Great Tit having lunch.


© Elliot Sampford.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous and add your name rather than 'Anonymous' to your comment, as it may not be published. In the 'Comment as' box above use the drop-down menu and select 'Name/URL'. In the 'Edit profile' pop-up enter your name and press continue. There will be a period of delay before your comment appears on the article until I receive the automatic notification that you have made one and can authorised its publication.

Any comment that includes vulgar language, racist remarks or anything of that nature will either be edited or not published at my discretion.