Comments

If you wish to add a comment to any of my articles please do so as I am always pleased to have a contribution from any reader as this increases the interest for other visitors.

Saturday 8 December 2012

Lost imagination

I'm worried!

I can't write a new short story because I've mislaid my imagination somewhere. I've looked in the usual places; under the cushions of the settee; under the driver's seat in the car; in the dirty laundry basket; in the paper shredder; under the bed; under the kitchen sink; in my 'man drawer' in the cellar and many more places.

Where else could I have left it: where do you find those items you've mislaid?

I've posted a 'Lost' notice on 'Twitter' and 'Facebook' as I'm at my wits end. If you find it would please return it to me, asap.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear of your loss.

    I can't imagine what it must be like to lose one's imagination.

    ReplyDelete

Please be courteous and add your name rather than 'Anonymous' to your comment, as it may not be published. In the 'Comment as' box above use the drop-down menu and select 'Name/URL'. In the 'Edit profile' pop-up enter your name and press continue. There will be a period of delay before your comment appears on the article until I receive the automatic notification that you have made one and can authorised its publication.

Any comment that includes vulgar language, racist remarks or anything of that nature will either be edited or not published at my discretion.