Comments

If you wish to add a comment to any of my articles please do so as I am always pleased to have a contribution from any reader as this increases the interest for other visitors.

Sunday 11 January 2015

My Daily Photographs for week ending 11 January 2014

Three weeks ago I showed you my first try at Lincoln Cathedral at night. This is my second attempt taken four days later. It was shot earlier in the evening, giving me a better sky colour and more detail.


Fruit and Nuts - Its own form of muesli.


Table for Two.



A pair of geese that were on the River Witham at the old Fiskerton Ferry crossing point, near Lincoln, on the 7 January. I particularly like the reflections of the birds and ripples in the dark green murky water. I have not been able to ascertain, yet, what type of geese they are – perhaps someone can tell me.


We suspected that we might have more than one squirrel eating in our garden: as of yesterday we now know we have at least two squirrels using our wildlife restaurant.


Another trial with macro-photography. What is it: any guesses? Please leave your answer as a comment.


These two boffer-boys were moving in to intimidate a pair of swans eating close by to move on. The bullies succeeded. The bow wave is a sign they weren't out for a leisurely glide.


Don't forget you can see a larger image of any photograph by clicking on it.

 © Elliot Sampford

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous and add your name rather than 'Anonymous' to your comment, as it may not be published. In the 'Comment as' box above use the drop-down menu and select 'Name/URL'. In the 'Edit profile' pop-up enter your name and press continue. There will be a period of delay before your comment appears on the article until I receive the automatic notification that you have made one and can authorised its publication.

Any comment that includes vulgar language, racist remarks or anything of that nature will either be edited or not published at my discretion.