Comments

If you wish to add a comment to any of my articles please do so as I am always pleased to have a contribution from any reader as this increases the interest for other visitors.

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Photograph Gallery for Week Ending 8 March 2015

Here are the 19 photographs I published during the week. The first two follow on from the night shots I should last week.

La rotonda de la N-332 en Cabo Roig, Orihuela Costa, España, 20:07 hrs. 2015-02-28.


Una fotografía adicional que muestra la tira de Cabo Roig.


Un residente del parque en Guardamar de Segura, Alicante, España.




We all know what a Peacock looks like so I thought I would show you some different images to depict the magnificence of the bird. These photographs were taken in Guardamar de Segura on Monday 2015-03-02.





Spanish Scarce Swallowtail (Iphiclides feisthamelii) on the japonica in our front garden.


Are these faces which only their mothers can love?





OK, I admit it, I have weakened whilst in Orihuela Costa, Spain and posted the inevitable photographs of the Greater Flamingo. My excuse is that these are the first taken with my current camera.

This shows some on the salt-lake at La Mata, Alicante province, Spain.


The following three images were taken on the salt-lakes at Lo Pagán, Murcia province, Spain.




Little Egret on the salt-lakes at Lo Pagán, Murcia, Spain.



© Elliot Sampford.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous and add your name rather than 'Anonymous' to your comment, as it may not be published. In the 'Comment as' box above use the drop-down menu and select 'Name/URL'. In the 'Edit profile' pop-up enter your name and press continue. There will be a period of delay before your comment appears on the article until I receive the automatic notification that you have made one and can authorised its publication.

Any comment that includes vulgar language, racist remarks or anything of that nature will either be edited or not published at my discretion.