Comments

If you wish to add a comment to any of my articles please do so as I am always pleased to have a contribution from any reader as this increases the interest for other visitors.

Monday 31 August 2015

My Photographs for week ending 23 August 2015.

An exercise in a trial of alternative presentations of Blackbirds.




Four images of the Red-footed Falcon at Willow Tree Fen NR 19.08.2015. It's unfortunate that his back was towards me and head in the shadow but at least I got to see this rarity and grab a few shots in the 55 seconds he was perched nearby.




A Little Egret having a 'Quick Snack'


I asked the Grey Heron at Fiskerton Fen N.R. to show me some different poses.




Eating peanuts and sunflower-hearts makes the mouth dry.


© Elliot Sampford


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous and add your name rather than 'Anonymous' to your comment, as it may not be published. In the 'Comment as' box above use the drop-down menu and select 'Name/URL'. In the 'Edit profile' pop-up enter your name and press continue. There will be a period of delay before your comment appears on the article until I receive the automatic notification that you have made one and can authorised its publication.

Any comment that includes vulgar language, racist remarks or anything of that nature will either be edited or not published at my discretion.