If you wish to add a comment to any of my articles please do so as I am always pleased to have a contribution from any reader as this increases the interest for other visitors.

Wednesday, 3 March 2010

British Citizens living abroad can vote in the UK General Election

If you are a 'British Citizen' living abroad you can vote in UK General Elections due to be held at any time between now and the 3rd June 2010. If you haven't already done so you need to register now as an 'Overseas voter' to be eligible to vote.

Visit the Electoral Commission's 'about my vote' website to download a registration form and find out more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be courteous and add your name rather than 'Anonymous' to your comment, as it may not be published. In the 'Comment as' box above use the drop-down menu and select 'Name/URL'. In the 'Edit profile' pop-up enter your name and press continue. There will be a period of delay before your comment appears on the article until I receive the automatic notification that you have made one and can authorised its publication.

Any comment that includes vulgar language, racist remarks or anything of that nature will either be edited or not published at my discretion.